Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to everyone. I love this time of year. I love the decorations.
I love the caring and sharing. I love the holiday food. A special thanks to all of you who have purchased our designs and those we meet at shows. It is so fun to share with people who have the same interest as you. I have learned lots of new techniques this year and can't wait to try new ones in the future.
On our web site, we are having a SALE on holiday patterns. Buy 2 and we will send you one free.
We have a great design, "Treasured Traditions", that we would love to send you. Our charming pewter pins are on sale , too. They make great stocking stuffers for your quilty and sewing friends.
Check out the new free design. I will be posting it soon. Have  a great week because it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Yahoo.